Hello, and welcome...

Saturday 23 March 2019

Hello!

Welcome to Evie Pondering, my brand new blog.

I've always gone back and forth with the idea of blogging, loving the idea of crafting my own blog but not knowing how to start.

But starting university last year and concentrating on my degree has caused me to crave a creative outlet of some kind, a place to write, to express, to ponder...

So, on this cloudy March afternoon, I decided to just go ahead and start.




I'm diving in the deep end, with no experience in blogging. I am spurred on by the interests I want to write about, the creativity of the craft, and connecting with others.

To be honest, I'm starting with no set plan of posts I'm going to write, but a general idea of what I'd be interested in writing about. This includes music, literature, environmental issues, lifestyle... so not much of a theme, just general musings!


So, a big warm welcome to you, reader, and I hope you find some enjoyment and entertainment in my posts to come.


Evie x

















Post a Comment

Instagram

© Evie Pondering. Design by FCD.